Learn how to master search engine optimization as a complete beginner
What you’ll learn
- Understand the core SEO fundamentals
- Find and analyze keywords relevant for your business
- Implement on-page and off-page SEO best practices
- Conduct SERP and competitor analysis
- Apply link building strategies
- Learn to use SEO PowerSuite tools
- Computer with the Internet connection
- SEO PowerSuite should be installed to follow the instructions (you can use the free version)
Welcome to SEO Core Fundamentals course, where you will learn the essential skills of search engine optimization!
This course’s designed for anyone seeking to start optimizing their website to be featured by Google. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to check how search-engine-friendly your website is, analyze your top competitors, discover how you can improve your content, and work out your individual SEO plan.
In addition to some general SEO information, you’ll be learning the skills of keyword research, competitor analysis, content optimization, technical auditing as well as link building and so much more.
To follow all the instructions, you’ll need to be using SEO PowerSuite tools (you can download and use the free version of the software).
The ideal student for this course is a junior SEO or digital marketing specialist, or just a website owner maybe like you that wants to expand their knowledge of search engine optimization best practices. Now. There are no requirements necessary to enroll – you just need to be motivated and ready to learn “my favorite” SEO skills 🙂
So feel free to take a look through the course description and I look forward to seeing you as my colleague in the world of SEO!
If you have any questions, know that I am here to help!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner SEOs
- Marketing specialists
- Website owners
- SEO freelancers